Ever found yourself wearing boots that look great but don’t come up with the ankle flexibility that you want for advanced riding and jumping? Read on!
It’s clear that the shapely Sovereign High Rider boots from Mountain Horse have head-turning good looks. Their gleaming, polished full grain leather outer with contrast panels has few rivals when it comes to gorgeousness.
That’s just the beginning though. You’ll find these boots offer unparalleled fit, thanks to some clever design features.
Firstly, fitting the boots is made easy by the tough, genuine YKK® full-length zipper with integrated elastic and the full elasticated panel hidden on the inside at the back of the leg.
Next, the front lace-up style looks fabulous and it’s practical too. Elasticated laces help in putting the boots on and ensure close fit round the ankle, creating a beautiful, slim outline.
This is where the flexibility of the boots comes in. Thanks to Mountain Horse’s Prolaze Stretch-Flexnotch™ system (yes, that’s what it’s called), the boots don’t need a long breaking-in period!
What’s more, you can keep your heels lowered and foot angled correctly in a gentle and natural way. These boots support you and let you move your feet freely for outstanding leg and ankle contact with your horse.
You have great support underneath as well, because of the strong steel shank, ShockX™ advanced insole and High Density™ outsole.
And the boots are fully breathable too, with cushioning that stops your feet from getting tired and sweaty.
- Superior tall boots with long-lasting full grain leather upper Advanced
- ShockX™ ergonomically designed cushioning foot bed for comfortHigh grad
- e tempered steel shank keeps you stable when walking and ridingHidden e
- lastic along inside back shaft ensures boot fits closely to legGenuine YKK
- ® zipper with integrated elastic panels creates outstanding
- fitTwo leather popper tabs keep zip secured once it is drawn up
- MH Prolaze Stretch-Flexnotch™ system lets you move ankles freely for better contact with horse
- Outstanding close-contact boots are ideal for dressage and jumping