A stylish merino wool jumping numnah cut to follow the contours of your saddle.
A 2520 denier ballistic nylon girth panel provides anti-rub protection and double Velcro adjustable straps help with girthing. A high class wool saddle pad suitable for everyday or competition use – fully machine washable.
Our new spine design has been developed to reduce pressure points and provide the best protection for your horse. With a larger surface area covering the entire under-seat panel region, the natural fibres will effectively wick away moisture from the skin, distribute pressure evenly and aid shock absorption.
Clear-spine designs can cause pressure from seamlines, posing the potential for rubs, sores and uneven pressure distribution. To prevent this, all Premier Equine Merino Wool Saddle Pads no longer feature a clear-spine design to enhance comfort and protect your horse.
Your Merino Wool Saddle Pad (GP/Jump Numnah) has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
Wool Numnah Key features…
- Highest quality cotton
- Half lined with grade 1 merino wool
- GP/Jump cut
- High wither design
- New spine and girth cover design
- Wicking fibres in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally.
- Your Merino Wool GP/Jump Numnah comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
100% Cotton top and bottom
100% Polyester wicking fiber filling: 500g
100% Merino Wool