Tradition and modern technology combine to create a flawlessly sculpted riding boot.
Crafted with high quality, supple leather these sumptuous ladies riding boots offer a sculpted fit, superior comfort and support.
Providing superior flexibility for an easy heel down position in the saddle, these ladies dress boots feature a sweeping elastic panel that has been expertly crafted to allow for a custom fit. Enclosed fronts offer superior ankle support. This unique design provides a shaped aesthetic and a desirable look.
An ergonomically shaped sole provides support to the foot and anti-slip properties.
Sumptuously soft leather is lined with a technical performance lining that wicks away moisture for ultimate performance. Every detail has been engineered with quality materials to provide premium quality ladies riding boots at an affordable price.
An anatomically designed, dual density foam cushioning system has been incorporated to reduce strain on the foot from the impact of walking and provides support in the bridge, ball and heel of the foot absorbing shock and offering lasting comfort.
Riding Boots: Key features…
- High quality leather upper
- Synthetic moisture wicking lining
- Sophisticated enclosed fronts
- Soft square toe shape
- Comfort fit elasticated stretch panel
- Sweeping style lines
- Two-point rear spur rests
- Premium YKK Zip
- Detachable pull cord
- Comfort insole
- Press stud spur guard
- Top security strap with snap fastening
- Technical sole
- PE branded badge
Wearer trial comments:“These riding boots are the best I’ve ever worn for both training and competition – the fronts are simple & elegant and the elastic panel offers a more custom feel fit. Riding multiple horses every day my riding boots need to stand the test of intense use and these have stepped up to the mark. Walking around in them is effortless, they are super comfy. 10/10 from me!”
How to care for your riding boots…
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck.